Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, to get things started.
My U.C.W for weekending Jan20 is the Jeep Compass.
Dam this thing is awkward !

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ssangyong Rodius, no questions asked!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha, That's one nasty looking car alright but did you spot one this week, gone ??
Ugliest Car of the Week should be spotted during the week.
Sorry Frank, Guess I should have mentioned that rule, LOL
Should the location be added ??

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's my choice for U.C.W, this week.The Suzuki x90 !

Spotted one parked around the corner from the office in North Ryde, Sydney

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is that !!
Thankfully I've never seen one of those out here. Bet they caused a few crashes, with approaching drivers just completely dumfounded.
How on earth did that make it off the design table ??
Definitely a contender for Ugliest Car of the Century !

·
Registered
544 Posts
Fiat Multipla, it has two rows of 6 seats, a layout only shared in Europe by the Honda HR-V which mimicked the multipla. They drive exceptionally well and have a very wide stance and low centre of gravity, there is a superb launch video of one going around twisting roads in a composed manner when the competition were all over the place. Interior space and comfort wise they are excellent too, not many cars carry 6 and a boot full of stuff with such a small amount of road taken up. Ultimately the styling is marmite but as DS4 owners we are probably all aware of how people define cars by their styling alone.

Excellent car, I happened to see one yesterday also for the first one in ages and it brought a smile to my face - Fiat used to out a sticker in the back window that said something along the lines of 'If you think it looks weird from here you ought to see the front'

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But what happened ?
Did they skip the design studio ??
And no one asked " ah, how many of these are you expecting me to sell ??"

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nicdog said:
But what happened ?
Did they skip the design studio ??
And no one asked " ah, how many of these are you expecting me to sell ??"
None of the above - they were a strong seller in the sector, and like all marmite designs as many people who don't like them also do. Better than bland (I'd have bought one over the otherwise commendable Xsara Picasso had we needed an MPV in the early 'noughties')

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh boy here's another one to add to my ugly list....

It looks like it's got a mouth guard up the front whilst the rear has melted !

·
Registered
544 Posts
Honda are one of the most frustrating manufacturers, they do some truly superb designs and create a strong language then have periods of selling cars designed by 15 people, none of whom met - the current Civic and Jazz are good examples, genuine howlers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts