Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday whilst making a short journey i got the Urea warning on so i topped up with a 1.5 ltr bottle but it remained on so i added more. on my way back home ( approx a 3mls journey ) i noticed the UREA warning dissappeared. i have now an engine management light on. the car is still driving perfectly so i am bewildered as to whats going on. its a 1.6 DS4 BLUEHDI

·
Registered
182 Posts
My handbook says that if the car has run out of adblu you should put 3.8litres in. I think it goes on to say you should also leave the car alone for a while before switching on the ignition, page 256 is the one

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
emissions control fault

since my post re UREA problem i now have a warning saying Emission Control Fault. its a 2016 DS4 Blue HDI. Can anybody tell me what the most likely issue may be. its a low mileage vehicle - 14.5k . its still driving as normal

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a similar problem recently. Eventually the countdown came on saying i had 700 miles before i would be unable to drive the car. Ended up being an injector in the adblue system. Cost @ £350 to get fixed by the main dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All

Had this before , no matter how much added was not enough, turned out this was linked to service interval and was counting down to service, is your near service ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My handbook says that if the car has run out of adblu you should put 3.8litres in. I think it goes on to say you should also leave the car alone for a while before switching on the ignition, page 256 is the one
i did follow the correct procedure as the handbook stipulates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts