Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my ds4 2:0 hdi and month now, and wow we're pleased with it so far.... Can't believe how good it is on fuel. Wished I'd bought one ages ago....and how sad am I, I bought union jack dust caps from ebay £2:89 delivered. They really look nice because the car is black. ˜�
Edited by: gooney71

·
Registered
56 Posts
gooney71 said:
Had my ds4 2:0 hdi and month now, and wow we're pleased with it so far.... Can't believe how good it is on fuel. Wished I'd bought one ages ago....and how sad am I, I bought union jack dust caps from ebay £2:89 delivered. They really look nice because the car is black. ˜�

don't fall in to the trap of alloy dust caps because they corrode on to the valve and you cant get em off

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Rich2316 said:
gooney71 said:

don't fall in to the trap of alloy dust caps because they corrode on to the valve and you cant get em off
They don't if you smear the inside of them with some silicone grease

·
Registered
176 Posts
We have the DS ones but not fitted yet

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITREON-Chrome-Wheel-Tyre-Valve-Dust-Caps-for-DS3-DS-3-Cabrio-DS-4-DS-5-DS-Line-/201356970214?nav=SEARCHEdited by: Becki_Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts