1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Thanks for posting this

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
I cant remember anyone ever winding down a rear window when I had the OctaviavRSJust a small nitpick ....he doesn't really like !?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had a couple of 2 door cars with rear windows that did not open which was no problem, and 4 door cars with electrical rear windows that could open - but almost never was
. I think it's difficult for some to grasp the DS4 concept of a 2 door coupe that happens to have rear doors to improve rear access.

Like or dislike is to a fair degree a matter of taste. I used to say that there were two thing I never wanted to own in my automotive life; a red car and a Citroen. And now I'm the owner of a red Citroen - and love it. A'int life great

·
Registered
544 Posts
Carsten said:
And here is a brand new video review as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ngsDeCZXo

Interesting comments to "those rear windows dont wind down !" - really seems to get people going 
That's an awful review!

I've never understood the beef with the rear windows and that's coming from somebody who has a 6 year old; we never used them on our old C4 Picasso and he can't use them on our A2 as they are keep-fit and he can't reach them.

If you want an equally poor review read this weeks Autocar who have done a full test on the Crossback

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.