Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has a spare 16" Space saver wheel for sale to fit a DS4 in the North East/Durham area for pickup...Cheers...Craig

·
Super Moderator
937 Posts
No but I have a set of 16" steel wheels with winter tyres You can use one of those as a spare
They wont fit my DSport
I had them for the previous DS3 Sport

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris said:
No but I have a set of 16" steel wheels with winter tyres You can use one of those as a spare
They wont fit my DSport
I had them for the previous DS3 Sport

Cheers for the offer Chris but only need the one wheel, plus not sure if a full size steel wheel will fit over the handbrake winch in the spare wheel well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone got one for sale?....

If not looks like Citroen, Citroen have the steel wheel put will have to source a tyre myself.

·
Super Moderator
937 Posts
I contacted CitroenThey told me the minimum size wheel that can be fitted to a DSport is 17"
...due to the larger calipers fitted

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris said:
I contacted CitroenThey told me the minimum size wheel that can be fitted to a DSport is 17"
...due to the larger calipers fitted

The Citroen 16" steel spare saver will fit on the rear wheels only as they have the smaller calipers, and the 16" steel spare can accommodate the calipers, the steel spare will not fit on the front due to the larger calipers.

So if you have a damage tyre on the front you have to take an alloy off the rear, fit the spare saver to the rear, then fit the rear alloy wheel you removed and fit it to the front.

Hope that explains it.

·
Super Moderator
937 Posts
Thanks for that..They didnt tell me that!!!
That is just rediculous!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decided im just going to order an original citroen space saver today and get a tyre fitted as citroen cannot supply a tyre at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts