Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out road testing other cars recently, my criteria was that it should fit in my garage and have same level of trim/equipment as my current DS4 Dsport. I have always liked the Mercedes C class 220 and after test driving three cars I came to the conclusion that no other car manufacturer can make a diesel engine like the PSA group. The Merc was very noisy in the cabin with engine noise and road noise, and the ride was stiff and very unforgiving this was on 18 inch AMG rims, gave good pace though. the ride was better on standard 16 inch rims but the engine was still noisy inside. I was really disappointed with the whole car,I was expecting something fantastic and it's not as good as the motoring press would have you believe.Two of the Merc's had 7 speed auto boxes and these were very good but manual was awful, Mercedes even call the seats "man made leather" I suppose it sound better than vinyl or plastic. The last car that I went in that had "man made leather"was a Morris Marina.My decision to buy another car has been changed and I will keep my DS4.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts