Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we are all members of this forum and can get a DS4 club sticker, but what about stretching it further and having a real club. We could have a magazine and have several club meets a year, camping out at shows etc? Just a thought?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I think there is plenty of room for this club to 'grow' and get everyone more involved with meets etc.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Perhaps we could have a section on here to let everyone know of shows and meets that might be of interest?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll start ball rolling there is a French car show sponsored by Adrian Flux insurance on 26th July at Castle Coombe.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chud786 you disappoint me. Camping in the 'rough' next to your car is all part of the kit/custom car experience, but you can always cheat and go to shows / runs but make sure there is a Travelodge/Premier Inn nearby. Have to say I'm beyond camping at LeMans now, like my creature comforts too much and use a Brit hotel.

Another show thats good is the National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh Showground (if you have a custom/kit car can get in free). All the makes/groups have their own pitches and the show has more car spares / parts / add-ons than you can ever need.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I believe there is plenty of room for this club / forum to grow
if we have different clubs or sub clubs things will get watered down and end up with fewer posts and less info

just my view

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dug , don't get me wrong. my suggestion was never to have different factions, I really like this forum, but just thought we could maybe organise some meets/runs as we are all apparently DS4heads rather than Piston Heads!

·
Registered
231 Posts
hay Rich ideas are always good and keep the club / forum moving forward

we now have a events section, so we can try organize something for the club

1 - 9 of 9 Posts