Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER (Please state what)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please put in the poll the colour of DS4 you have (or are getting).
Add any comments about the colour in the reply.
Colours quoted are for UK - if you have a colour not listed, select OTHER and tell us the colour in the reply

Cheers,

David.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Good idea with the voting. My colour is called Shark Grey, hence my nick here. Its availabale in Poland, pics can be seen in the gallery section. As Citroen offer 3 shades of grey for the DS4, I guess theres a UK trim name for my colour above in the poll and I think its Thorium Grey.
Gtrs

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mine is Perl Black still love it 1 year on

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DShark said:
Good idea with the voting. My colour is called Shark Grey, hence my nick here. Its availabale in Poland, pics can be seen in the gallery section. As Citroen offer 3 shades of grey for the DS4, I guess theres a UK trim name for my colour above in the poll and I think its Thorium Grey. 
Gtrs
I do SMART repairs and on my computer system to mix the paint, I often see upto 10 different names from the same paint code, depending on what model car in the range. Post the paint code and I can maybe post the alternative names for that code?
'Shark Grey' sounds good
Edited by: Hoovie

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DShark said:
My paint code is ML9P.
think that is also KTP (Gris Shark officially, which I guess is Grey Shark in French
). Complicated colour ... I need to mix 8 different tints to an accuracy of 0.01g to get that colour

Thorium Grey is code KTH, which is quite a different mix of tints (so don't try and use that for a touchup!
)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Cheers.
Yeah, the colour is called Gris Shark actually, its rare and its unique which also means you have to pay extra. Its not on list of colours offered in Poland on the official Citroen website. But still it is available. Theres also a rare colour kind of light green and a plum-like one not officialy offered either. So dunno what names they might have.

Edited by: DShark

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mine is pearl black . I love it ,don't find it hard to keep clean either but I amocd when it comes to car cleaning

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine is Thorium Grey. I love it. I dunno how to put pics up on here from my phone though. X

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is the light green called Gris Fluide or Fluid Grey? Strange thing is when I wanted to get a chip stick off of eBay, I phoned Citroen and quoted the paint code and the Citroen help desk insisted it was Fluid Green, even though the logbook says Grey....!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts