Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very Poor from Citroen Brentford and Citroen contact centre

Booked my DS4 in for a service and to have the bonnet looked at as the paint work is bubbling. Service etc was booked for 20.1.15. It was booked through Citroen call centre, ( thats who you get through to when you dial the service number from Citroen Brentford website). I also booked a courtesy car.

When I arrived at 0800 on the 20th no courtsey had been booked. Citroen took photos of the bonnet, as no courtesy car was available I re booked the service for the 29.1.15 and I left.

When I got home I emailed Citroen customer service, they did not want to know. See emails below.

I have returned today to Citroen Brentford as booked, and again no courtesy car is available. My new bonnet has arrived (which is being replaced under warrantee).

So now I have booked again for the 11.2.15 to have my car serviced and the new rusting bonnet replaced.

I own 2 Citroen Relays a DS4, buying a new Relay size van in March 2015, have a franchise company who up until now has recommended Citroen Relays and DS3. I would expect a better service than this.

As you will see from the last email from Citroen, they were not interested and thought I had got through to the wrong department. (Citroens Customer Service department) How can that be the wrong department when you have a complaint.

I have emailed back asking which department I should contact, that was on the 26.1.15, Still waiting to hear.

Another quality control point for Citroen, teach your customer service agents to use titles when writing to customers i.e., Mr Leahy or J leahy.

Your recent email to Citroën ""“ case no. 15792194

Hi Leahy,

Thanks for your email about your DS4. I'm sorry to hear your booking was cancelled and you had to rebook the service. Certain dealerships have their courtesy cars subject to availability. Therefore we do not intervene with the bookings.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Maha

Contact Centre

Thank You for your recent email to Citroën ""“ case no. 15792194

Hi Leahy,

As previously stated in my email, we do not supply courtesy cars. However I' am sorry to hear about the time that was wasted.
Thanks again for getting in touch.
Kind regards
Maha
Contact Centre
http://www.citroen.co.uk/
Your recent email to Citroën ""“ case no. 15792194

Thank You for your recent email to Citroën ""“ case no. 15792194

Hi Leahy,

We are Customer Relations; we do not book Courtesy cars. I think you may have got the wrong department. I do apologise for the mix up.

Kind regards

Maha
Contact Centre

Edited by: Bluesky

·
Registered
43 Posts
My experience of speaking toCitroen customer service was equally dreadful. Unfortunately they are in line with customer service provided by most these days. I had electrro magnetic parking sensors fitted to the front of my DS4 at time of delivery. These sensors are formed of strips stuck behind the bumper, so nothing visible and no holes need be drilled. For 12 months they have worked 'reasonably' well, however they are now beginning to go faulty. the manufacturer blames the fitter, the fitter blames the manufacturer. Either way the victim, the customer gets caught in the middle.In general customer service usual default response is 'no cant help', and only if you keep insisting do they reluctantly, at best, try and help.
Citroen are no better and no worse than so many other organisations, by trying to do as little as possible to help, thereby reducing potential cost and effort.

Regards
Keith

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've also got a problem with rust bubbles on the leading edge of the bonnet (seems it's a known problem on the ds4) I've had it back to citroen dealer twice for photos, the first photos didn't show up so had to go back for more pictures(car taken inside this time for better clarity) waited two weeks with no response so phoned them only to be told they've lost pictures! So taking car direct to coach works tomorrow for more pictures as they have to be sent to citroen for approval before work can start, I'll let you know how it goes but surely this time I'll get this problem sorted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts