Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fortunate to be able to get a company lease on a ds4. I am tempted by the d style 1.6 diesel 110bhp.
This is down to budget

I am concerned that its under powered I do most of my driving on A roads, I would welcome your opinions

The more powerful engines are expensive on benefit in kind tax

Plus what's the best wy to sell an immaculate ds3

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sorry ,can't help on the power issue,best bet is to take one for a good test drive I would have thoughtAs for selling your DS3,obviously part ex is a no go,so I would have thought a private sale would get you the best price.You could try ds3club.co.uk which is a very busy forum I am sure someone on there will have some ideas.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for that. I have just responded to your thread on there i think

Any regrets getting rid of ds3, I have the urge to change but for no good reason really

·
Registered
551 Posts
No regrets at allI really enjoyed my "boy racer"year,the 3 is a great car!
It's nice to get in a car with all the bells and whistles and more power though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Inspired by Chud I have done it px the DS3 and done a great deal on an ex demo Ds4

Hopefully taking delivery this week, it's the diesel d style with clarion system, leather, blind spot monitoring etc

Really pleased and excited my wife reckons I should get a life

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congrats Aldo I'm sure you won't regret it!I didn't know you could get a Clarion upgrade,thought it was Denon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts