1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Does not do it for me at all but as they say each to their own

·
Registered
202 Posts
Surely the reflection off lights of other cars would be dazzling and dangerous. X

·
Registered
227 Posts
That would be a nightmare to keep even fingerprints off it!

Anyway, I'm with Caz ... Not safe on the road (reckon it is a photo-shop type job as well)

·
Registered
312 Posts
No it's not a photo shop job I saw it up for sale on Auto trader I can't remember the price though .
It's a wrap a Stoke city player had a Aston Martin done at a place in Fenton , Stoke on Trent .

Yes it'snasty but it will just peel off when he/she is fed up of it .

I wonder what Rich thinks he likes his bling lol.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I thought wraps were clear. Iv never seen a silver wrap before. Wouldn't it peel off the original paint? I bet he/she will find it difficult to sell that. Xxx

·
Registered
312 Posts
Caz1975 said:
I thought wraps were clear. Iv never seen a silver wrap before. Wouldn't it peel off the original paint? I bet he/she will find it difficult to sell that. Xxx
No wraps are what ever colour or pattern you want , you can have any colour or even cat paw prints ,fake carbon fibre anything . For example Eddie Stobart trucks are white and wrapped in green . It wont peel off until you want it off and they won't have trouble selling it because youpeel it off and the paint is factory fresh underneath . Its a good product it stops stone chips and scuff marks ,but not in chrome finish eh .

·
Registered
268 Posts
Seen a Nissan R35 GTR done like this, I'm not a big fan however good the vinyl is its not chrome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts