Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where is everyone?

I am in England, sunny Hampshire just now.

I do get around the UK quite a bit but as of yet I haven't seen another DS4 around here. Hopefullythat'll change come Friday when I get on a long journey up North. Not sure that's a bad thing at the minute as there are loads of DS3s kicking around.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Frank

Used to study inNottinghamUniversity UK for 6 years but could not afford a Citroen or any car then.

Right now in very sunny Malaysia.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Hampshire, it's a big place though!< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in Windsor but drive up to North West every couple of weeks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm in Shepperton, Surrey and have had my DSPORT HDi 160 since the end of July last year. It's Deep Red, turns head, drives like a dream and even impressed the German Car Drivers at work!

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm from Brandesburton,East YorkshireI have only seen three others on the road!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dublin. Have only seen 1 other DS4 on the roads here. Car attracts quite a few remarks, mostly positive concerning how good it looks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Cheadle Staffs,near Alton Towers . I have a black Dstyle and there are two others around here,another black one and a white one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bucks, just betweek MK and Northampton. Spotted white DS4 in Central MK, and currently rerularly traveling up to Staffs where I have spotted a black one......No other Silver ones spotted to date!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Blyth Northumberland
See another DS4 every now and again mine is black the one I see is a white one

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im in Stanley, County Durham. I have the 2.0 DStyle HDI in black and ive seen 2 others around my way over the months, one in black and one in white. Turns heads and love it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I usually see a white dSport on my commute from Newcastle to Bishop Auckland, we usually give each other a wave.....
and a DS5 occasionally near Durham, but we don't like to talk about that !!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Frank The Tank said:
So where is everyone?

I am in England, sunny Hampshire just now.

I do get around the UK quite a bit but as of yet I haven't seen another DS4 around here. Hopefullythat'll change come Friday when I get on a long journey up North. Not sure that's a bad thing at the minute as there are loads of DS3s kicking around.
I live in Amsterdam
- rarely seen DS4's on the road here, seen three since 2011! Seen a white one, a hickory brown one line mine, and (unfortunately) a red one which was in the fast lane all smashed up

·
Registered
472 Posts
There is another new red one now in my area

1 - 20 of 88 Posts