DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,thought i would start a new forum, I took my wife away to Weymouth 4 weeks ago, to find Citroen had the DS3,4 & 5 on display, took the Ds4 DSport for a test drive one week later and bought it, I do not regret it, one of the most fun cars I have ever driven, also like the fact that there are not many on the road

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the Dsport 200bhp. Black exterior with the black nickel pack. Red and black leather interior and the emyway sat nav plus the denon Hi fi upgrade. Picked this because its so unique. Awesome. Pick it up Saturday. Can't wait

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the Dstyle HDi 110 in Babylon Red. Haven't driven it for 4 weeks after a prang, missed it so much - can't wait til next week when I get it back.

·
Registered
268 Posts
2.0L D Sport Diesel in Pearl white, took my Van in for some warranty work and started havin a look whilst waiting for the Mrs to collect me, this was ex demonstrator 8000 miles £8000 less than new.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went for the DStyle 160 Deiselin Shark Greywith optional rubbing strips. I love the shape of the car and the really quiet engine.

IKH

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought the Polar white 135 HDI Dstyle as...

A: I was getting £5000 off the Dstyle
B: this engine and the 160 seemed to have little/no difference in performance figures, although I'd like to drive the 2 back to back to see if there was much difference, but on paper there is not.

I added a spare wheel because I HATE not having that security, and side strips because I think the car looks a bit slab sided without them, but that's only MY opinion :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, I have the DSport 1.6 THP in Pearl White, Black and White leather, emyway sat nav.. Its amazing, amazing, amazing...took it for a test drive and fell in love with it. Beautiful ride and lightening performance. Gives the Ford Focus ST a run for its money!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the DSport 2.0 HDi (160) in white, I work for Auto Trader so I am able to see who has the cheapest car available using the pricing tools I have. It also shows me how long a dealer has had it, if its under/over priced etc. So had a look and bought one that was low miles and under book price....:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went for a DStyle 1.6 HDi in Pearl White. Mainly because we wanted something with great spec, that was economical, and looked great.

This ticked all of the boxes.

Although I'm currently only getting average 47mpg, but without a doubt that's because I've only had it 4 days and I'm not exactly driving at 2000 revs everywhere I go
Once I've had it a few weeks (and start remembering to use 6th gear!) I'll be getting late 50'smpg.

Performance wise I didn't expect much, but the engine's really strong, and I'm pretty surprised how rapid it can be when overtaking etc.

·
Registered
202 Posts
We bought the 2L HDI Dstyle, 160bhp. We bought it because my husband came home with a 2L for his company car and the power in it was awesome. He now has a 1600 as his company car and you can feel the difference straight away in the performance. The colour for me was a factor too. I didn't want a white one so the one we took is Thorium Grey.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts