Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finally deciding on what engine I want in my DStyle, I am know stuck on colour.

It is a face off between shark grey vs whisper purple. I think the whisper purple in the showroom looks a classy colour, looks very dark almost black from a distance and changes as you get closer. I like it.

Anybody got one in this colour or see any out and about? I am just wondering how purple it really looks out the showroom and in the sunshine, of does it still look dark ale of black outdoors?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had mine for a week now and I love the contrast in shades in different lights. As it's hardly stopped raining and grey days, the car has has looked mostly black with just a hint of purple, but when the sun shines as today, the deep purple tones really come through and it looks like a rich, bold glass of Shiraz! Very classy and draws comments from everyone who sees it. The Citroen rep told me that he sold another three cars in Whisper in the couple of days mine was on show before I picked up. Maybe I'm biased, but I would highly recommend it. Go for it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have done it, I have order my DStyle in Whisper Purple. Why blend in when you can stand out. :)

The one I saw in the showroom did look nice, with the silver trim complementing the deep purple colour very well. My partner is very happy, her favourite colour is purple!

Will wait to hear on a possible delivery date now but been told around April time.

Feel I should name the car after a Deep Purple song now. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
it does look like a very nice colour and will definitely stand out in a crowd of non DS4 cars

1 - 4 of 4 Posts