Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a. white ds4. 160hdi sport for sale 23000 miles good conditon full black leather dab just had service 12000 pounds ono

·
Registered
43 Posts
FOR SALE £12,000CITROEN DS4 D STYLE 2.0 HDI FULLY AUTOMATIC 7,000 miles DEC 2013 FCSH
PEARLESCENT WHITE/BLACK AND WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR
E MYWAY SATNAV INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM INCL D A B RADIO
19" CAIRNS ALLOY WHEELS, BLACK PAINTED DOORRUBBING STRIPS SO LOOKS LIKE A D SPORT! LOWER REAR BUMPER (AROUND CHROME TRIM) ALSO PAINTED BLACK TO MATCH RUBBING STRIPS
INVISIBLE FRONT PARK AID (ELECTROMAGNETIC STRIP MOUNTEDBEHIND BUMPER)
CHROME DOOR MIRROR HOUSINGS
FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
ABSOLUTELY IMMACUALTE CONDITION THROUGHOUT

·
Registered
176 Posts
Shame it's not manual Keith or would have been interested. GLWS if not already gone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Many thanks for your best wishes. Actually I was very lucky the car sold through Autotrader 10days ago.
I now for my daily commute have a Renault Zoe electric car!!
Regards
Keith

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not surprised, sounded like a very good price. How are you finding the Zoe, love the look of them. I've had a Clio 3 for the last 8 years and that's been fantastic, would buy another Renault without hesitation but preferred the the DS4 to Renaults current offerings.

·
Registered
544 Posts
One of our team has just changed a DS4 for a Zoe, her husband works at the local Renault/ Nissan/ Citroen dealer - on a staff deal she gets the 7500 mile package for £130pcm; it's cheaper than walking.

She's really happy with it, but misses her DS4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.