Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second time in 2 months that someone has hit my beautiful Babylon Red DS4 DSPORT! On both occasions the car was unattended and parked. Thankfully on both occasions the drive who hit me left his details under the windscreen wiper. One was a BMW 1 series the other a Honda Jazz. I can only presume that they were either consumed with jealousy or blinded by it's beauty.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sam67 said:
This is the second time in 2 months that someone has hit my beautiful Babylon Red DS4 DSPORT! On both occasions the car was unattended and parked. Thankfully on both occasions the drive who hit me left his details under the windscreen wiper. One was a BMW 1 series the other a Honda Jazz. I can only presume that they were either consumed with jealousy or blinded by it's beauty.

That sucks :'( ... I, on my second day of owning the car, ended up with a dent caused by someone else too :'( These cars seem to attract a lot of attention ;-)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sorry to here that mate.
It's a nightmare!I always park well out of the way with plenty of spaces around me but you can guarantee someone
still parks right next to you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I usually park in the most remote part of the car park, yet people insist on parking right beside me within 6 inches of the car despite loads of free spaces. Can't figure it outreally annoying

·
Registered
12 Posts
Same here. I park where there are plenty of spaces.. Yet I still see some bumbling idiots hit my folded mirrors. The last person did that spent 48hrs down the police station for criminal damage. !! If you see them do it make you video it. It is criminal damage despite their rantings !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts