Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a set of Peugeot 307 Alloys and got a brand new set of Maxxis Winter Tyres fitted to them.
Used them on my DS4 two seasons ago, then on my DS5 last winter, but I have alternative winter transport now (RAV4) so looking to sell them. Size is 225/50R17, which is spot on for both DS4 and DS5, and likely correct for many other Citroen or Peugeot cars like the various C4 models and 306/307 (but if looking for those, best to check as I got these for the DS's as said
)
Looking for £280 for these, plus whatever courier fees (you can collect for free of course
)
This is what they look like on my DS5 (winters on the top pic), and there will be a picture of them on my DS4 on the forum in a Winter Wheel discussion from last year I would expect!

Tyres have done maybe 5k miles tops, so hardly broken in!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
photos taken today of the tyres and wheels. These are ready to fit to your DS4 and no need to use your delicate Diamond Cut Alloys in the salt and grit spread onto roads in the winter.
Fit Winter Wheels and Tyres and be safe and secure, and protect yourself and your expensive alloys!!

Wheels and Tyres are stored inside, and in Richbrook tyre covers - I will include these covers in the £280 price as well.

These are the wheel faces (one was taken with the wheel standing up which is why it looks a different shade to the others, which were lying down)

The face of all the wheels were refurbished before I had the tyres fitted two seasons ago and are finished in an gunmetal/anthracite colour with a slight sparkle to it. After two years of winter use, there are some very small stone chips visible, but no kerbing or scrapes.

The tyres are Maxxis Presta Snow 225/50R17 98V tyres.

I have checked the tread on the tyres and the tread is consistant across the width of the tyre and on all 4 tyres
This is a pound coin showing the depth level

I estimate the depth of tread to be around 7-8mm, so really is virtually as new (these tyres cost £400 new for the set)

And some shots of the tyres together, and individually.

So just to confirm ...

For sale is:
FOUR winter tyres, size 225/50R17, each with 7-8mm of tread, no cuts, bulges or repairs.
FOUR PSA 17" Alloy wheels, 17", originally for a Peugeot 307, no kerb scrapes or scuffs
FOUR Citroen Centre Caps
FOUR Richbrook Tyre Storage Covers

All the above for £280 collection. Delivery will be on top - buyer can arrange courier, or I can arrange, in which case delivery cost will be £50 for the whole package (UK Mainland, excluding Highlands and Islands)

Payment via Paypal

Cheers

Edited by: Hoovie

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Want to make the room so want these out the way, so bargain price of £230 if gone this week (price NOT including richbrook covers or carriage)

Advertised elsewhere, so don't delay if you are wanting them!! Email "[email protected]" for fastest reply :)Edited by: Hoovie

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Winters really arriving this week!

Be safe ans get those winter tyres on for decent stoppmg distances in the cold temperatures and imoroved traction in snow and ice :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.