Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right Chaps
Having had my DS4 for 3 weeks now & absolutleyloving it
went out for a drive on Friday evening & it P----d it down(rained rather alot !!!) time for another clean.
I noticed that the passenger side wiper has the longer blade as opposed to the drivers side being smaller. So my question is......are theyright because its French & possible made for left hookersor not as the case maybe ??? Answers on a post card to Citroen UK.........

(Edit) I have tried to swap the blades but one arm is a wider fitting than the other

·
Registered
44 Posts
Noticed that about 4 weeks ago, strange that all UK cars have the left hand drive wipers

·
Registered
227 Posts
Scott76 said:
Noticed that about 4 weeks ago, strange that all UK cars have the left hand drive wipers
I was going to look I to swapping the blades over but decided against as SWMBO always used to moan about the unswept screen areas in previous cars, so this should keep her happy!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sadly there is no swap over from left to right hand drive, Citroen must have decided its not important.

·
Registered
231 Posts
that's one of my niggles from day one ( wiper fitted wrong way round )every time it rains and I use the wipers, it leaves a water line on the screen right through the line of vision.
I was thinking when my wipers need replacing putting a smaller one on passenger side to move the water line over a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts