Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my DS4 DSTYLE over a week ago. Last weekend noticed that the soft armrest at the rear (off side) is a different colour. It's brown whereas the interior is completely black !! Obviously didn't notice until I went to put something on the back seat. Hopefully pictured has uploaded.
Cannot believe that anyone would fit a single brown piece of trim in a totally black interior. Hopefully dealer will sort it, but have to question quality control. Rest of car is great and still pleased with it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
It does beggar belief, hopefully the rest of it is ok, check it fully before you take it to the dealer for the arm rest

·
Registered
227 Posts
As you say, how did that pass an QA process?

However, many moons ago in the days when Austin were still a brand, we used to use Montegos and Maestros as company cars, and one got delivered with the "sporty" red insert on the side rubbing strip and the "executive' chrome insert on the bumpers. I can see picture that car in the car park nearly 30 years on.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealer has now ordered part and hopefully it's an easy fix. In answer to one question - it was only on the off side.

·
Registered
472 Posts
At least it's an easy fix and not mechanical

1 - 9 of 9 Posts