Citroen DS4 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Again, MMMM all I'm getting is 44.1.Also the range mileage keeps jumping up and down with up to a sixty mile variation.Saw the dealer today and he advises filling the tank to the brim so the sender can recalibrate.Best Regards,CJ

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My range stays pretty stable, since I picked up the car it states 53mpg on trip 1, that is with the car running idle whilst play around with settings etc. It may over read so will do brim to brim soon to see how it measures up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Few pics....... although I know you have seen one before.......

Here are the figures after 103 miles on trip 2..... approx 57 motorway at 65mph, 24 miles on B roads ans 22 miles urban.. quite impressed I have to say.

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Just an update....

Completed 2300 miles now and loving it, great cruise down to St Ives at Easter with 4 occupants and boot fully loaded, much better than my Alfa MiTo.

In terms of mpg I have trip 1 set with the mileage since picking the car up on March 8th (which was 5 miles) currently it states 57.6mpg on the OBC.

Trip2 is reset every fill up, I have just done a brim to brim calculation over the last 2 weeks going to work and general weekend stuff, this worked out at 59.5mpg, the OBC states 58.8mpg so its pretty accurate........ I must have a very light right foot!!!

I have done the LED upgrades for the DRL's and number plate lights, spare wheel and tools added and might add the front spoiler if funds allow.....

Thanks for reading

21 - 24 of 24 Posts