Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,To add my 10p worth - I see a brown DS4 quite regularly on M180/A15 area. Apart from that no local cars when I'm around.

I navigate between Lincoln / Scunthorpe / Hull regularly, so you may see my DS4 Sport in pearl white.
To help I have a couple of subtle changes - red victory V's on back near number plate, and chrome GB centralised sticker and Citroen logo/ Union Jacks on front wings.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When its clean! Always dirty with spray and muck at moment!

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you see a Pearl White DS4 in or around Glasgow and Carlisle with Matt Black alloys , Carbon fibre Grille and Vauxhall VXR Blue calipers it will be me . Give me a wave .

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll try and get pictures uploaded . I covered the grill in 3M carbon fibre vinyl , did it myself . I've also done the rear bumper trim , tailgate spoiler getting the carbon treatment to .Edited by: Kendo1969

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kendo1969 if I see you in Glasgow I'll flash you, but will be a bit annoyed as Iwill obviously have taken a wrong turn!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kendo, You don't go to the Emirates in the morning by any chance? The only other DS4 i see regularly is a Pearl White at the Gym in the morning

Edited by: iwelford

1 - 11 of 11 Posts